Monday, November 24, 2008

Tis the season...

Christmas is fast approaching and with it comes my many thoughts about how I will spoil my family and friends... this year I've decided to do something different by spoiling someone else deserving and I need your help finding them.

What I would like you to do is to nominate someone who you feel deserves a portrait session. This could be anyone you know young or old.

The rules are as follows...

-Send me a brief letter explaining who you are nominating and why.
-Email entries by no later than December 10, 2008 to lisaparsons@photography.krispdesign.com
-The winning session will take place between Feb - March 2009 within a 30 minute radius of The Hills District, Sydney.
-The winner will recieve a FREE portrait session (up to 1 hour), one 8 x 12 print plus three 5 x 7 prints.
-The winner will be chosen by a small group of photographers.

I look forward to receiving your entries.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete